Exciting new versions of Delphi and RAD Studio are coming soon. Be among the first to see what’s new in Delphi XE3 and in RAD Studio XE3 – including Delphi, C++Builder, Prism, InterBase and new HTML5 Builder at one of these free, live, launch tour events.
Get ready to develop apps for Windows 8. Learn how to give your existing VCL and FireMonkey apps a new Windows 8 look and functionality. See what’s new in FM2, the next generation FireMonkey application platform. And get a first look at the newest member of the RAD Studio family – HTML5 Builder!
Come see what all the excitement is about! Sign up for this free RAD Studio XE3 World Tour event and see how you can:
- Create Delphi, C++Builder and Prism applications with Windows 8 styling and functionality
- Convert existing VCL and FireMonkey forms to Windows 8 look and behavior with one click
- Add new multimedia functionality to your FireMonkey apps
- Use the new Visual LiveBindings designer to make connections quickly and visually
- Create HTML5 web apps and mobile apps for Android, iOS and more with new HTML5 Builder
- Build Windows 8 apps with WinRT using Prism XE3 in RAD Studio
- Embed InterBase XE3, the low cost zero-admin high performance database, into your Windows 8 applications
...and much more!
All event attendees will receive:
- Special discounts on RAD Studio XE3, Delphi® XE3, C++Builder® XE3, and HTML5 Builder
Refreshments will be served at this event.